Request Space and Service

University Event Management coordinates event space in Lerner Hall, Low Library, Faculty House and outdoor grounds. To plan an event with us, explore our spaces and then submit your request here.

There is a variety of meeting and event space on Columbia's campus, not all of which are managed by UEM. Other space is coordinated directly through a school or department. For more information, please visit OTHER CAMPUS VENUES on the UEM website. 

Recognized Student Groups

If you are a member of a recognized student group with a registered account, please log in and request space via the Reservations tab.

NEW!! Space requests meeting certain criteria can now be made within the 5-day planning window. See the Reservations tab for more information. 

If you are a member of a recognized student group but do not yet have a registered account, contact us

Please request space as a non-registered user if you are:

- an individual student not part of a recognized group
a film student requesting space in advance for auditions or rehearsals
- a recognized student group requesting space in Low Library

Registered Account Users

If you are a registered account user, please log in.

If you do not have an account, please request space as a non-registered user.

Faculty, Staff, Individual Students and Outside Guests

(Non-Registered Users)

Please request space via the "Reservations" tab above.

Service without Space

You can also request UEM service, even if your event is held in another venue.

Submit Catering request

Submit Technical Services request

Browse Events and Space

You can also browse scheduled events and available space. The following campus venues are available through the "Browse" tab above:

  • Alfred Lerner Hall
  • BuellHall/Maison Francaise
  • Fayerweather (limited rooms and activity)
  • Faculty House
  • Hamilton (limited rooms and activity)
  • Italian Academy
  • Kent (limited rooms and activity)
  • Low Library
  • Mathematics (limited rooms and activity)
  • Outdoor space
  • Pupin (limited rooms and activity)
  • Residence Hall Lounges
Contact UEM

If you have a question about reserving space or need help, contact us.